Facial makes skin youthful and smooth. People splurge a lot of money and time on various types of skin-care products, you may be able to achieve a natural glow from trendy facials but are they safe? We have seen bleach, Microneedling, and Microblading all these facial skincare are great but many find them dangerous.
That’s why today we will be talking about HydraFacial. Hydrafacial MD Is a technology that advances non-ablative and non-laser skin rejuvenation, it is currently available in 80 countries, including the UK and US.
Instead of using four different products or going for different facials like cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and skin rejuvenating you can opt for Hydrafacial. It has become a high demand service because it shows instant results.
What is a Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial MD Is a technology that advances non-ablative and non-laser skin rejuvenation. Hydrafacial MD yields better results than IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and other common skin treatments for facial rejuvenation.
Also, It improves the tone, texture of the skin and works on all skin concerns like pigmentation, tanning, dullness, blackheads, whiteheads, acne, fine lines, and wrinkles this is a very popular hydra facial.
Hydrafacial MD has 4 in 1 vortex technology system that employs vortex cleansing, Hydra peel exfoliation, vortex extraction, and vortex fusion all in a single treatment. The treatment addresses a multitude of skin concerns and delivers instant results with no downtime or discomfort for clients.
The tip has a unique spiral design and powerful hermetic suction that provides unparalleled, non-invasive skin resurfacing and temporary pore opening. It helps in effective cleanse, exfoliate and extract purities evenly without injuring the skin and at the same time, it delivers proprietary serums to the skin. Hydrafacial MD has 4 steps procedure.
1. The First Step: the first step of Hydrafacial is lymphatic drainage, and it works by flushing out the toxins through your lymphatics and increasing the blood circulation.
2. The Second Step: exfoliation is done using active serums that contain glucosamine and lactic acid. so, this helps you get rid of the dull, damaged pigmented skin cells that may be giving you a tired look.
3. The Third Step: The Third Step is cleansing peeling and extraction this is done using a mixture of solutions containing glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Hydrafacial works by removing your blackheads, whiteheads unclogs your pores and takes out the excess oil from your skin. Glycolic acid works by removing the dull pigmented cells, and it gives a brighter look to your skin. Exfoliation eliminates all the dull damage pigmented skin cells and unclogged pores are protected.
4. The Fourth step: The fourth step in Hydrafacial is infusion protection and hydration, this includes the use of anti-ageing peptides antioxidants, Hyaluronic acid, Anti-ageing peptides that triggers collagen production and antioxidants help you get rid of the free radicals. Hyaluronic acid helps in hydrating the skin and making the skin more supple and nourished.
5. The Fifth Step: the Hydrafacial treatment ends with the use of bio lights. bio lights are of two types, blue light, and red light. The blue light is for acne-prone, oiliness of the skin, and it doesn’t let sebaceous glands shrink. It eliminates sebum production and kills the bacteria on your skin. The red light is to trigger collagen production, so it’s more of an anti-ageing light.
How much is A Hydrafacial?
The treatment charges vary depending on the medical spa or where you live and on the dermatologist that performs it, the Hydrafacial price is around $150-$300 per session, it’s the general price range.
1. Hydrafacial cleans the pore and makes your skin glow.
2. You can customize Hydrafacial according to your skin type and change solutions according to your skin.
3. Hydrafacial nozzle does not poke or cause pain.
4. Hydrafacial cleans your facial pores as well as scalp pores.
5. This machine is best for acne-prone skin.
Hydrafacial at Home
W Skin Aqua Facial Device is a DIY deep clean facial device. It opens up at the bottom and there are two compartments, one holds the solution and the other holds the dirty water and gunk afterward. It also comes with three different cleaning tips: small, medium, and large.
Depending on what area you’re working with. It has two holes on the tip, one discharges the solution and the other one sucks all the gunk away. It comes with a filter that is already attached to the device and they give you two spare ones.
This Diy Hydrafacial at home comes with a little solution, it’s an aqua facial solution with two percent BHA, in case you’re new to skincare BHA stands for beta-hydroxy Acid also known as salicylic acid.
It’s a great ingredient that helps to unclog pores, exfoliates the skin, removes any dirt and debris, refines the pores, helps with fine lines. It’s also anti-inflammatory, so great for those of you who are acne-prone or have redness in the skin. Hydrafacial Machine.
Hydrafacial Characteristics (W Skin Aqua Facial Device)
- It’s great when you can’t go out, and you want to deep clean your skin.
- It’s a cheap alternative that works fairly okay.
- The solution lasts for two to three uses only.
- The device heats up quickly.
- You have to hold the device at a certain angle for the solution to come out.
- You mustn’t hold this suction on one area for too long anything more than three seconds can harm your skin.
- This device is not strong enough for the nose area.
Hydrafacial Before and After
Hydrafacial is little tingling sometimes depending on how much of the product has been used. After facial, the skin glows for about two to three days and feels perfect. Makeup glides smoothly on the skin and you will love the skin surface after the facial.
However, Hydrafacial MD is expensive, the price feels like it’s a little overpriced. It’s an amazing facial, but you can’t do it every week or month like other facials because it’s not as cheap as a regular facial. Although they use a lot of expensive and effective products on the skin, if the company could lower the price, then Hydrafacial won’t burn a hole in the client’s pocket.